The information we hold about you is the information you supplied at your membership application, with any updates you may have subsequently provided:
- Name, email address, and in some instances, telephone number and postal address.
- Subscription records and fees paid for sundry club events.
- Results of internal photo competitions.
- Digital images submitted as competition entries.
We use the data we hold to:
- Send you meeting content information and date/location reminder emails.
- Send you emails relating to other photo club activities.
- Send you information relating to other activities of the GGPC, including relevant information from other local photo clubs or associations.
- Integrate your data into a members list which is distributed to current Committee members.
- Images submitted as competition entries may also be used by the club for publicity purposes, such as the club yearbook and the club website.
We undertake that:
- We do not share the data we hold about you with any third party.
- Following a request to the Secretary we will give you a copy of the data we hold about you within four weeks of the request.
- When a member ceases to be a member we will delete their data from our systems.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time by request to the Secretary, or email to email@example.com.